Patrick King is a social interaction specialist based in San Francisco, California, and has been featured on numerous national publications such as Inc.com.
He is a #1 Amazon best-selling dating and relationships author - somewhere among the many clients throughout the years, he decided to flesh out his inner monologue and found that he had quite a bit to say.
He focuses on using his unique emotional intelligence and understanding of human interaction to break down emotional barriers, instill confidence, and equip people with the tools they need for success.
When he's not helping clients conquer the dating world, he's either fronting an 80′s cover band or training for his next 10k.
- How to get buy in for corporate innovation and other corporate initiatives
- How to deal with opposing personality types
- How to place yourself as an authority (even if you're not!)
- For the singledoms listening, Patrick throws in some dating tips!
- Pat's website - PatrickKingConsulting.com
- Pat's books - amzn.to/1pIUVgW
Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Our online innovation manager's course kicks of July 1 2016, sign up today for earlybird pricing at www.innovationmanagerscourse.com
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz