Katherine Squire is the General Manager of App Development and DevOps at the Australian Stock Exchange.
She has over 20 years' experience in Exchange, Investment Bank and Vendor environments and previously spent over 10 years at Macquarie Bank leading large projects from inception through to implementation to deliver complex solutions within Equity Markets globally.
Katherine was Executive General Manager at IRESS where she was responsible for turning around the Financial Markets Products Division with a focus on building a strong, high performing team that could scale globally. She has extensive experience in product management, change management and information technology within the finance industry.
- Culture change at the ASX...one bite of the elephant at a time
- The adoption of DevOps
- Going from 'little circles of sanity to wildfire'
- The importance of having buy-in from the top
- Cloud projects at the ASX- Docker and containers
- The seamless integration of old and new
- What it takes to transition away from legacy infrastructure
- Katherine's LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/katherinesquire
Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz